If you're a cheese-lover, this is the post for you! And if you're pregnant and craving ALL-OF-THE-CHEESE, this is because I am not around to surprise you with a cheese-laden meal myself.
As the holiday season approaches, I crave nothing more than comfort food! And, for me (and many), cheese=comfort. Whether you need a recipe for easy entertaining, a satisfying dinner during a busy week, or a cheesy late-night craving... I've got you covered with my ten favorite cheesy recipes ever. Hope you love them as much as I do!
1. Easy stovetop mac and cheese. Sometimes only the classic will do!
2. Lobster mac and cheese. This is the BEST version and such a fun switch-up for holiday entertaining.
3. White pizza dip. The cheese strings you see in those photos? Yep, those happen in real life with this dip!
4. Pimento cheese. If you've never made your own pimento cheese, you can thank me later. We've even used it for grilled cheese or to top turkey burgers!
5. Buffalo chicken pull-apart bread. Talk about football food. Come to mama.
6. Cheesy garlic pull-apart bread. Joe made this for me on my birthday a couple of years ago (he knows the best gifts are carbs and cheese, obviously) and it has been a favorite ever since!
7. Beer cheddar dip. This is a fun fall alternative to queso! So good with pretzels, baguette slices, or on a pulled chicken sandwich? Just stop.
8. Pomegranate-jeweled cheese ball. I make this at least twice every holiday season because it's beautiful to serve and it gets people talking at parties. Did I mention it's delicious?
9. Shrimp quesadillas. I know it seems weird to actually use a recipe to make quesadillas, but I swear, this one is just so. dang. good. Trust!
10. The ultimate grilled cheese sandwich method. Perfect it. Your life will thank you. This sandwich and some really good, crunchy pickles might just be the perfect Saturday afternoon lunch.